Monday, July 31, 2006

Saturday was spent in Shoeburyness - didn't spend long there but it was a lovely train journey there and back along the Essex coast. I left my swimming costume at work with under used gym kit, so couldn't jump into the sea but enjoyed watching kids jumping off rusting framework and the windsurfers. I did fulfill some seaside requirements and received an odd sunburn on leg due to placement of shells and stones and ate fish and chips and ice cream.

I do love a day trip.

Yesterday was spent working in the production office on a Sikh festival out in Hounslow, it went well I think...certainly a learning curve of a day!

A busy week ahead...no, a busy couple of weeks...actually a busy month. Once August is over I'll have a little time to breathe until it starts again with meetings and arranging fireworks.

No comments: