Monday, June 05, 2006

Ok, so no posts for a while. I've been on leave from work and removed myself from internet and mobile phone usage. I'm am currently in prozac withdrawal as I went to my doctor as I felt that I was still getting side effects from the prozac, he however thought that I needed a higher dose. Unfortunately he gave me the drug that I'd had a previous horrible reaction to...I didn't notice until a few days later when I was acting most peculiar. I went to the doctor and gave him a piece of my mind, he took me off the drugs and told me in actual fact the side effects that I thought I was having still were actually a low level allergic reation...the joy. During the past week I have been suffering from a number of the symptoms below. They only last for 4-6 weeks though...I really can't take much more of this...

Withdrawal Symptoms from Prozac:
Anxiety
Dizziness
Fatigue
Restlessness
Tremors
Visual hallucinations
Diarrhea
Blurred vision
Headache
Insomnia
Nausea
Vomiting
Muscle and joint pain
Jolting electric "zaps"
Tingling sensations
Vertigo
Anorexia
Agitation
Gait disturbances
Sweating
Fever
Abdominal discomfort
Flu symptoms and general malaise
Irritability
Aggression
Lethargy
Weakness
Myalgia
Chills and hot flashes
Crying spells
Suicidal thoughts
Sleep disturbance and insomnia
Nightmares
Vivid dreams
Confusion
Memory and concentration difficulties


No comments: