Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Feeling slightly better today, spent yesterday clearing those pesky 'to dos' from my list. By the end of this week my aim is to cut my 'to do list' to 1/2 a page of a4 rather than usual 2 sides!

Then I spent the evening with Jessie, we forced ourselves to go the gym and then back to hers for pre-pay day fodder (which was damn yummy!). I got overtired quite quickly so had to retire early but enjoyable nethertheless.

Tonight, we're visiting Lucy, Kev and the kids - which I'm really looking forward to. There's nothing better for the soul than playing with toddlers and snuggling cute, fat babies.

Song Lyrics of the Day: Together by The Raconteurs
"You want everything to be just like
The stories that you read but never write

You gotta learn to live and live and learn
You gotta learn to give and wait your turn

Or you'll get burned"

No comments: