Friday, March 07, 2003

Well, goddamn, I'm finally 26 today. Although the last week or so has been full of major reflections - currently in the process of moving, therefore this years 'spring clean' has been like a snake shedding its skin! The stuff that I still had was amazing! So, 5 bin bags full later I think I'm ready to move.
But what it did do was throw up a lot of questions about my life...When I was 16 I wrote a list of things that I would have achieved by the time I was 26 - and fuck me, if I haven't achieved any of them (actually I lie, I have fulfilled 1/2 of one - a really great job (got) with good pay (urrrhhh, nope!).
I suppose this is also happening because I don't have any real goals anymore - uni over, fucked up relationshit finally fucked beyond repair, failed Wicca exam number 2 - what I need is some fucking goals! Any suggestions will be gratefully accepted...(but they must cost NO money and be done at weekends!).

No comments: