Monday, March 31, 2003

Hiya, had a lovely weekend in Hastings - went to see Jan's youth theatre lots show - which was good fun, if a little hectic! Jan royally embarrassed me by shouting across the room "Boudicca, you're SMOKING!" (Jesus, I'm 26 that stage should be over now, surely?).

We went for fish and chips at the Mermaid on Sunday afternoon and then shopping (I, of course spent too much money on CD's and books). Then on the way home I get a text from the girls demanding my presence at home (Lornie's back from snowboarding - hurrah!). Got back just as roast dinner was being served (hurrah!) and sat in front of the telly for the next few hours. It is just Jess and I but is William and Mary on ITV just the sweetest Sunday evening television that we've had in a long time?

Well, tonight Boal is doing a lecture at the Cochrane, which will hopefully be over by 8pm so I can go to the comedy with the girls!

No comments: