Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Gosh it seems like a really long time since I've written anything! I've been v. busy at work with our training courses (anyone who know anti-stress tool that isn't danish pastry based please let me know a.s.a.p.!). I have also been told that I'm going to Manchester to help with those training days too. It is quite interesting, esp. meeting a wide range of different people. Some people have done the most amazing things (I get to read and type all their biogs) that I could only dream of....

Last ever Ticketmaster works drinks was on Friday - I of course can't actually remember anything past around 10ish - but apparently all I did was look cute and say "I'm soooooo drunk!" a few times. Bedrock went in a blur...then we were outside in the cold and some random man started chatting to me (he actually turned out to be the mate of the man that got off with my mate, and he isn't actually gay like we thought he was...). He was refusing to tell me his name but then Chris came up and said "Hi Arron, you've met Boo then?" Ha, ha!

Saturday - my Dad was in London for a few hours between visiting my baby bro (baby as in, 23 and 6' 3"...but still my little 'un) in Newcastle and going home to Hastings. We were gonna go to the Aztecs but the q was massive. We instead went to the National Portrait and National Gallery and then we got chocolate fudge cake at St Martin's cafe in the crypt - the best ever, with real yummy cream!!! I insist that every one goes there once in their lives!

I had a hangover and Dad was tried from travelling all day but we had a lovely time.

Sunday was the best - Jess and I met Richie at Archway. We bought lovely picnic things and then walked up to the pools on Hampstead Heath. We sat and watched the world go by, eating and sunning ourselves...we then went to the top of Parliment Hill and wandered down into Hampstead. A charity shop later, we went home and Jess and Richie cooked the most amazing vege curry which we enjoyed with a rather drunk Lucer and Kever (who had also had a good day by all accounts!).

No comments: