Sunday, March 02, 2003

LAZY POSTING (half inched from the adorable Darian)


--------------HAVE YOU EVER---------

* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Yes, only once when I was 17 - drank 2 bottles of red wine and went out clubbing with friends. I'm a sensible enough person to end up going home and pass out in my own bed but i have no idea how I did it!

* Put a body part on fire for amusement: Oh yes, me and my brother used to hold lighters and matches to our arms and hands to see how hard we were (I was so 'the hardest'!).

* Been in a car accident: nope, been hit a couple of times though not badly, when I was a kid (brought up in the country, no bloody roads and many a drunk driver!).

* Been hurt emotionally: Quite a bit but only once badly - you know that bit in The Fellowship of the Ring where the Ringwrath stabs Frodo - that's what it feels like but in your heart - ice, evil running throughout your entire body (y'know I might not be over my last relationship (relationshit - name that movie!)

* Kept a secret from everyone: There's always a least one person that I tell!

* Had an imaginary friend: I kinda see it more as different elements of myself and I talk out loud to them a lot of the time.

* Wanted to hook up with a friend: No, no absolutly not, I'm mean it wouldn't work, would it? He obviously doesn't feel the same way - I know he flirts with me but he flirts with everyone. I know he holds my hand and whispers in my ear and adores me but there is no way that he sees it like that. But why hasn't he rung me for two weeks? Right that is it I'm never mentioning his name again. Oh god, I adore him...(repeat to fade) (and then continue for over a year, much to the annoyance of all other mates). I'm so sorry!!!! ;-)

* Cried during a Movie: I get so involved in movies, I weep like a child at most of them - happy tears, sad tears, depressed tears, release tears.

* Had a crush on a teacher: My theory is if you fancy someone at school/college you're more likely not to skive off. Therefore crushes a plenty, but they fade the min that I don't have to be there anymore.

* Ever thought an animated character was hot: No, but I've thought that plenty are cool as fuck!

* Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Yes, this was a major change point in my life. I was an avid reader of the music press and an avid watcher of TOTP as a child and NKOTB were meant to be the next big thing. My friend Annie and I went to buy the first single in Newcastle HMV, went home and listened to it. I hated it with a passion and she adored it. The relationship disintegrated not soon after when she went to the NKOTB concert and I lost my faith in 'the next big thing', discovered NME and Melody Maker and drowned my sorrows in daddy's record collection!

* Cut your hair: yes, I hate hairdressers with a passion.



-------FAVOURITES-------------

* Shampoo: Frizz ease (which I can rarely afford).

* Colour: Blue, it is the most diverse colour - something for everyone. Also anything that glitters.

* Day/Night: dusk and dawn

* Summer/Winter: Autumn.

* Lace or satin: Knights (or nights) is white satin

* Cartoon Characters: Lenore, Emily.

* Fave Advert: Don't really have one and I don't have enough space to tell you all the ones that I HATE.

* Fave Film: This changes constantly but I have seen The Two Towers four times now.

* Fave Ice Cream: Good vanilla or Baileys with Baileys poured over the top for decant moments.

* Fave Subjects: Other people's lives (whether imaginary or real).



-----------------RIGHT NOW-----------

* Wearing: It's a lazy sunday, so 'The Queen is Dead' Smiths t-shirt and and Old Navy shorts with glow in the dark ghosts on.

* Drinking: Home made caffe latte - warm and whisk the milk first and then add coffee and top up with water.

* Thinking about: Life, the universe and everything

* Listening to: Just a Min on Radio 4 - hurrah, hurrah, Ross Noble is very funny indeed.



---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS--------

* Cried: Yes, a couple of times. Birthday blues and my computer crashed and managed to wipe every track that I had in my Real One Player (which was quite a lot!!!!!!!) Arrggghhhh, they were nowhere, I searched everywhere, and then I wept with frustration.

* Worn a skirt: nope, although I did wear one last Saturday - just for shock value!

* Cleaned your room: Yep, I moving next weekend so I didn't just clean but I threw out at least 2 bin bags full of crap.

* Done laundry: yep, general house stuff and my own stuff.

* Drove a car: nope, don't drive.



----------DO YOU BELIEVE IN-------

* Yourself: yes, but I have to remind myself that I do quite often.

* Friends: yes, yes, YES - I have the most adorable friends!

* Santa Claus: no

* Tooth Fairy: yes, she put a little diamond on my tooth!

* Destiny/Fate: YES

* Angels: I get stuck with this word, 'cos I believe in guardian spirits/guides but not the classic idea of angels (and BTW 'The Prophecy II' was on last night - Christopher Walken is soooo horny as the Archangel Gabriel!!!).

* Ghosts: YES, and I've met a few



---------FRIENDS AND LIFE--------

* Who's the loudest out of your friends: Courtney (but only in 'COURTNEY' mode)

* Who's the weirdest out of your friends: They all have their little weird quirks but that's why I love 'em

* Who will respond to this e-mail fastest: n/a

* Who did you send this to who won't respond: n/a

* Do you want all your friends to do this and send it back to you?: They should all copy and post on their blogs if they have them!

No comments: