Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Last night was lovely, all except from the horrible news that 'Geordie Hom' has split with b/f. They had been together for ages but it's all got a bit messy - seems to be in the same situation as I was a year and a half ago! I was still living with an ex-b/f for about 5 months after a split (bickering, lack of sex, and weird drink/drug episodes for months and then the realisation that he was fucking a mate of mine - y'know the usual!). Of course, him and the 'motherfucking bitch' as still happy together!!!

Talking to 'GH' last night brought up a lot of negative feeling about my last relationship, which made me realise that I'm only just getting angry now. All this time later, I wish that I have lost control and got angry at them but I went into major daze and lived life in a bubble for those months I was still there.

But y'know it wasn't all bad we also saw Gangs of New York, which was amazing except from the very last scene...I was wispering to myself "don't fade to modern day New York, please don't fade to modern day New York" and what did they do but fade to modern day New York (with Twin Towers included)!!!

No comments: