Tuesday, January 14, 2003

I went with S&M flatmate to a preview of The Ring yesterday - remake of a Japanese horror. It scared me although it was the second time watching it (I saw it in New York with the lovely Darian) I was shaking afterwards, and went to West Central for a calm down. Mates took the piss over me ordering a diet coke! And I felt tired and stressed - work is majorly heavy at the moment, so went home early and to bed.

Still not able to have a hot bath or shower due to a part of our boiler dying - hot water, smellies and being girly is the only way to calm down, no wonder I'm stressed to the max. Going out this evening with the lovely 'Geordie Hom' - known him for years and although we both live in London, I rarely see him, so it's a big treat. Pizza and movies in Stratford.

It also turns out that I'm out every night this week either at parties or shows (mainly comps - hurrah, hurrah) - and goddam it, I'm in need of some fun!!!

No comments: