Friday, September 08, 2006

Stuff from the last few days

The other day, I boarded the East London line train to be greeted by the voice of my favourite driver who always says "[insert station name], if you are ending your journey here, whoever you are, whatever the weather have a fantastic day" - he always cheers me up...

I've been pretty busy at work developing a risk assessment and a fire emergency plan - it's been quite enjoyable and today I got into work and the boss had but a post it note on the work with 'Excellent work!' and a girly pink star. You often feel like you're too old for that sort of thing but I really appreciated it!


On the personal front, various people have been reappearing into my life. Some have been invited but others have appeared of their own accord. I'm looking forward to catching up with them all.

Next week:
I'm planning to watch Jessie and Turtle get married in Vegas via Carla's laptop. Hurrah!
I'm going on holiday with boy/f in St Ives. Hurrah!

No comments: