Monday, May 22, 2006

Strange things are afoot in the world of Boo:

Firstly, I have developed a strange new smell. Not an awful smell but an odd, sweaty smell. I've changed my deo, my purfume and my shower gel and none of it has made a jot of a difference. Thinking that it might be my hair so I'm going to try and wash it much more, the boyf thinks that I don't wash it enough anyway...so he'll be happy.

Secondly, I'm unable to buy any new trousers. I have tried. I've been in every shop (not that many but I am a big girl most shops don't do my sizes) that I could and nothing fit or looks quite right. I am currently stuck in light blue jeans and my inner goth is screaming to get out of them...

Thirdly, I have developed an strange new habit. I find things cute all the time. I like pictures of cute animals on the internet (a thing which has sickened me previously). I have also bought a new toy kitten which I can't leave alone - *adopting a talking to babies voice* he's got such lovely big green eyes and wonderful soft silky black fur.

Going soft in my old age?

No comments: