Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween...

I love Halloween. A time to remember our ancestors - I made remembrance cookies for today and stirred my spoon remembering all those people that have made me what I am and have moved on from this life. Halloween marks the ending of the cycle, and of its new beginning — hence it’s the official start of the New Year We celebrate new beginnings, remember and honour the past and think about what we will contribute to the future. I’ve decided to let go of a few things that are holding me back…they include (in no particular order)…laziness, useless friends who constantly let you down, depression, being sloth like, dirty chemical laden food. I’m taking responsibility for my own happiness, time to put myself first.


2 comments:

SargentPepper said...

Go lady! Happy Samhuinn

Anonymous said...

sounds cool
I stayed in, lit a candle (from Chalice Well, Glasters) and gave sweets to the kiddie callers. Some said "happy halloween" instead of "trick or treat" which was sweet
love you,
mum