Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Visiting friend was fine, atmosphere (and smell) in the mental "health" unit was odd but there were lots of us there so the party atmosphere was good. Great to meet other mates of hers too (some I had met out clubbing before).

eerrrhhhmm apart from that, I'm bored...you see I've spent the last month thinking "I'm sooo busy, please I just want to do nothing...etc". Now that I have "nothing" to do (in the loosest terms, I do actually have a lot to do but it's either not too pressing or I have to wait for other people to get back to me before I can get on with things), I'm bored...and the thing is, I have no money so I can't just go out and do things (or eat...nevermind) And I have major clubbing withdrawal vibes going on, managed to get drunk on 1/2 a bottle of wine last night - what's all that about? Plus, we can't go out until next weekend (due to lack of funds and the fact that Lornie is away in Reading this weekend).

I need a hefty dose of cheap vodka, shite indie music (scrap that, I wanna go somewhere new - Stay Beautiful has reopened, I used to love it there...can't go to Slimelight due to ex-boyf - not that it would be a problem just awkward...maybe we could try something in Camden???) and dressing up (I've bought a few ebay treats that I'd like to wear outside the house).

Oh, I could also do with some sleep - I only got 3 hrs last night therefore feeling pretty shitty - just in time for my "date" tonight. Who, by the way, is coming around and cooking me dinner...(that man knows the way to my heart!)

No comments: