Thursday, August 14, 2003

Things Boudicca has done over the last couple of weeks:

1) Not slept well at all - none ofthis helps!
2) Worked in a dirty warehouse and got covered in muck, dirt, sweat etc - (YAY, Pericles is over!!!)
3) Worked until 11pm each bloody night...
4) Had a lovely BBQ with lovely maties (and I got quite drunk indeed)
5) Hardly been clubbing at all (but when we have somehow we've been very naughty!)
6) Been to see Brokenville by Philip Ridley at the Riverside - which was wonderful..I worked on a version of this play just before I started uni on behalf of Kosova Aid. It was an amazing time, working with refugees some of whom, months before had hardly been able to talk a work of English. But they got up on stage and made people weep each night with this amazing piece of work. I have really happy memories of this time...
7) Had a picnic with work mates post a long meeting - on a lovely sunny day!
8) Went to see On Your Toes at the RFH. Adam Cooper was wonderful but the highlight for me was Irek Mukhamedov - I have never seen a more amazing dancer - literally took my breathe away...
9) Ummm, had a date (something which I have never done before...). Ummm, it also went quite well...*vomitus maximus* - I won't be able to take the piss out of Jessica and "her" Shazzer so much anymore!
10) Spent an evening with Richie last night, nice dinner and then Pirates of the Caribbean. Which wasn't actually that good - apart from the very witty (and sexy) Johnny Depp.

This weekend, I plan to be doing - in the words of Bros "nothing, nothing at all" - actually, it was "I owe you...nothing" but y'know a bit of poetic license never went amiss.

No comments: