Wednesday, June 04, 2003

For some reason I woke up this morning in the worst mood, it maybe because I have a bad sinus cold and sore throat...maybe because we've all lost our deposit on the house...maybe because we have to all move as soon as possible. Fuckin' hell I'm sick of being skint and scraping by (well last month it wasn't so much scraping by as being very, very hungry too!)...my life does have its positives - I have great mates, we always have a good time when we go out but it's soooo boring not being able to buy cds, new clothes, um food. I really thought that when I started a "real" job (after, it has to be said fucking about for years...but I finally knuckled down and went to uni - just as my school friends were graduating!) that things might get easier...that I wouldn't have to eat those cheap flavoured noodles for lunch anymore...that pasta and rice wouldn't be the main stay of my diet...that I might be able to go to a pub and buy a few rounds for my mates.

Actually, shut up, you self indulgent bitch - you have an amazing life which you manage to do on the cheap....jesus...blah...blah...blah.

Having thought about this, I think the mood is to do with the supremely crap, cop out ending to Angel Season 4 that I saw last night. What a pile of shite.

No comments: