Monday, September 15, 2008

Weird Diet Day by Day

Day Three
Horrible headache in the morning
Very thirsty indeed

Day Four
Difficult day
Bored and wanting real food

Day Five
Ate a 3 chips and a small amount of batter...stolen from boyf plate

Day Six
Toffee milkshake for lunch when boyf is eating pasty - really bored.
Outing to the theatre - I have a pint of soda water and gaze at people's wine glasses.

Day Seven
Change from fast track (550 cals a day) to regular (88o cals a day) where I can eat a meal a day on top of the 4 packs. The meal is made up from a very limited list of allowed foods. I have watercress, spinach, radishes, celery and 3oz of cottage cheese. It's the most divine meal I have ever had...

Day Eight
Woke up super thirsty.
Wild berry milkshake for breakfast - actually quite yummy!
Thai soup for lunch - yummy again.
Horrified to discover in the online forum that the odd mint that I've been having may have had a great effect on my weight loss...mints???
My stomach is getting used to being hungry...not feeling so sick and grumbly anymore.

No comments: