Friday, January 19, 2007

Up and down.

Mostly a bad week (although lovely things have happened throughout too) - bloody busy what with the return of the boss and my desperate bid to clear my to do list so I'm free for the first couple of days to do his bidding! Depression has hit hard a few times - nothing in particular just 'the darkness'. One moment I want hibernation, a squirreling down into nothingness and then the next I'm drafting 3 page to do's about positive action and getting the creative juices flowing. What I'd really like is a equal, gentle balance rather than these extremes.

However...Lornie is in town and Hels is leaving for foreign grounds again so we're up for some good old fashioned rattie fun this weekend: food, visiting friends, food, Swan Lake and then off to HDIF dance floor fun.

Hip flasks at the ready ladies...

No comments: