Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Weekend...

The weekend became a bit of a blow out. Saturday, boy and I rushed through recycling, charity shop drop offs and the market. Went up for a rushed pie, mash and pint at The Camel - which was lovely. I then to Tate Modern for a meeting with mother. Too busy, service in the members room was rubbish, I was too tired and ill...walked down the South Bank and came across the fireworks for Mayor's Festival. Went for ginger wine in National Theatre and home to collapse.

Saturday night was hard work - lack of sleep, vomiting, sweating - woke in the morning feeling even worse so I missed my Nana's birthday lunch. Slept through most of the day, was woken by the boy bearing the observer, lucozade and 10p crisps.

The week (so far)...

Generally knackered from the weekend illness.
Busy at work - the rush before going part-time in Dec and Jan.
Paul from N/cle was down in London last night so we met up for a drink with Owen, his boyf and flatmate too - it was lovely evening as I haven't really seen either of them for ages and we needed a catch up. So much has happened in the last few years...all that growing up we've been doing!

No comments: