Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

Today is my blogs' 4 year blog-sphere anniversary. It's been great fun - a place to let off steam, to link to things that my friends would like on the ether, a stop-off shop for mememes; it's been miserable when I have, manic when I have, happy when I have and now I think it's time for a bit of an overhaul but before I do I'd like to collect a few happy birthdays.

Please leave a comment below to say happy birthday to it with your name and location - that includes any lurkers too!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Blog!!!!

Big Hugs

Anonymous said...

yo

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns of the day! And a very Merry un-birthday to the rest of us! Sorry, rehearsing Alice across the hall...

Mr Atrocity said...

Many happy returns, blog.

Anonymous said...

happy bidet to boodie's blog!
love from Boodie's mum.
ps I did the Tarot and got Strength - lion tamers ahoy!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy breathday Boo's blog,
LLLL Babs

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to a brilliant blog!!
love
Richie xxxx

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG..I love this blog so much - you have brought me so much happiness..long may it continue..

U ROCK!!

xx

Anonymous said...

Many Happy returns..xox

Anonymous said...

happppppppyy birthday Boo's blog, sure you had a drink to celebrate!! love iain
xxx

bartonbaby said...

HAPPY BIRTHBLOG DAY TO BOOS THOUGHTS! KEEP UP THE BLOG WORK MANY HAPPY RETURNS AND BEST FOR FUTURE BLOG LOVE FROM INQUIETUM XX

SargentPepper said...

Happy Birthday Boo's Blog! SP x