Friday, April 21, 2006

Went to see the Mighty Boosh last night - really enjoyable (and removed me from my woes for 3 hrs!). I now have an even bigger crush on the lovely Howard TJ Moon (AKA Julian Barrett). Here, see, a picture of him sucking a lolly:


Julian: "Are you aware of the music known as jazz?"
Noel: "Jazz, what's that, 1984, Matt Bianco (sings badly) What is lo-o-o-ove anywa-a-a-y, does anybody love anybody anyway?"
Julian: "No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft."

and here's a picture for all you Noel fans:


2 comments:

Rikki said...

I'm a both fan :)
I love the boosh, so jealous of people in Londonish areas who can go see them :(

Boudicca Lee said...

Love your site esp gummy bear face transplants!...remember when The Cure hadn't ever toured Oz and their fan club demanded that they come and play and they did? Mind you, I suspect that there are more goths than boosh fans there! You could give it a go though...they may go for the oddness - you in a boosh outfit (of your choice of course) shouting for them to do the show there.