Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Once again, I leave it ages to write in this blog - I don't seem to be doing as much as I used to! Clubbing is pretty much down to a bare minimum, family is a bit hectic at the moment - Granddad in hospital (and been trying to break out!), we've decided to start getting rid of the business (which both Grandparentage have been working in full time...Granddad was 80 last year...Nana's been ill on and off for the last few years - crazy Maloney stubbornness methinks!). Things with the young man have been going very well - he's even invited me to meet his parents over (*vomits*).

Work as always is pretty hectic...

Otherwise recently I've decided to start swimming twice a week - but of course have only managed once a week...I do feel much better for it though (although I walk to and back from work - 90mins solid walking it doesn't seem to have made a jot of difference to my health!). Started doing the Artist's Way at Work. I started the Artist's Wayages ago and never quite got into it but hopefully this time I'll complete the 12 week programme. It's very much about clearing your 'blocks' replacing them creative productivity. A bit of a head spring clean!

Went to see The Pillowmanat the National Theatre on Saturday night - really fantastic bit of theatre. I love dark, brooding plays with a lot of humour in them! Literally laughing out loud during some bits and then suppressing the urge to leave in disgust at others.

There's so many plays that I want to see at National at the moment but you really have to trawl through and find those £10 tickets!



No comments: