Saturday, March 06, 2004

Bugger, bugger, bugger...you know when you do something that you really regret...I really shouldn't be allowed a phone when I'm drunk. The boyf hinted that my housemates may have got me something for my birthday that I'd told one of them I didn't want (so after a very short amount of time I came up with tickets to the Libertines...).

So, being terribly rational way (yay, whatever) texted them in Madrid (on a holiday that I couldn't afford or take time of work to go on - so feeling a bit left out anyway). Pretty much been a bitch...I LOVE the Libertines, I do want to see them again, but I also want to see all my friends and my boyf on my birthday...but I got into a majorly weepy moment about the fact my housemates never listen to me...etc.

Also a very busy week at work, I feel over at the beginning of week and have sprained my ankle, loads of people have cancelled for birthday drinks on Sunday (one or two I can understand but loads - that means that no-one likes me, right?) and as you may be able to tell by my totally rational and un-psychotic behaviour, I having the worst period of my life.

Blah, blah, blah...fuck it. When I fuck up, I tend to do it spectacully!

No comments: