Thursday, January 22, 2004

Suddenly, I have nothing much to do this afternoon...work "to do" list depends on other people getting back to me.

I wrote up a project timetable for all our training courses and then added everything to my task list in outlook express - booked till mid-march! I'm gonna start helping with applications to trusts/foundations and general marketing for the next few months because our fundraiser is leaving next week.

Actually went out on my bike last night - rode around for 45 mins or so - really good fun but the bike does need sorting (it kept making crunching noises!)

Have got SINGALONGA ROCKY HORROR at the Prince Charles Cinema tomorrow (which I'm still not sure I'm going to enjoy but it is free and I'm going with Richie and S&M Chris, so might be ok - I'll let you know)

Got on the guest list for 'Scope this Saturday with boyf and the house rats are coming too. Should be fun!

No comments: