Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I hate the January blues...must get myself out of this hole, can't get out of bed, can't be arsed to walk to work, can't be arsed to go out clubbing, "I'm knackered", can't arsed to read any books (I have many currently by my bed...waiting...), I was so tired last night I was horrible to one of my housemates (just because I was being over sensitive!), can't revise...

Trying everything to get out of it - decided to start a new course - but everything that I want to do is during the day or on evenings where I have other things planned already. Invited an old school friend around for dinner last night - who I haven't seen for ages - but we spent the night yawning and curled up on my sofa (very enjoyable but when you think that we used to drink cheap, white cider together and dance for hours and hours!).

Tonight I wanted an early night...say 7pm? but Child of Our Time is on (which is fantastically interesting) and Shameless (which is a fantasic flashback to my childhood...that's a joke, daddy, as me and baby bro always woke you up before taking money from your pockets!!!)

No comments: