Friday, December 05, 2008

Ten Things About Me

1. I whistle and click my fingers really badly. Both things took me years to learn - years of dedication. My brother could do them both from a really young age. This is the source of all our sibling rivalry.

2. Because my hair is crazy curly, I can only brush it in the shower when it's wet.

3. I eat hot pepper sauce with almost every meal (not breakfast though, that would be too weird). This started because I suffered from bulimia and throwing up hot pepper sauce is horrible. The sauce helped me get out of the habit.
4. I need to be busy - a bored Boo is a dangerous Boo.
5. I bite my nails. I've tried everything to stop but nothing works for more than a few weeks.
7. When people meet me for the first time they tend to think that I'm rude. I'm not, I'm shy.
8. The thing I miss most about living with my ladies is the toothbrush-offs in the bathroom and hall before bed.
9. I hate moths.
10. I keep Smash Hits style pop facts in my head.

No comments: