Friday, February 15, 2008

Life

Jan's chemo has shrunk the cancers. Her life expectancy has increased from 6/8 months to 5 plus years. I'm happy but still scared about the future.

The house has fallen through (as it was literally about to do itself!). Still on the search for another one but have decided that central Exeter is a good option as we can just 'pop out' for fun fuelled evenings.

I'm enjoying the new part time job. A lot. I mean really enjoying it. It's pushing me into unconfident territory but in a good, supportive environment. Nothing more I could ask for really.

I'm cold and tired but each sunny day fills me with the hope of a blooming, warm summer.

I'm missing the Centreparcs weekend and Lornie's hen do due to the other work I'm doing at the moment.

I'm going to the gym 3 x a week.

1 comment:

Mr Atrocity said...

I saw The Dutch Swing College Band at the Victoria Hall when I was about 7. Ahh, happy memories.