Monday, July 16, 2007

Saturday...

Fun day with Julie - haircuts at dawn, coffee and cake in Michelle's wonderful Maison Bertaux, 2 course lunch in Bistro 1, onto National Portrait Gallery for a potter around the BP Portrait Award 2007. My favourite was Katy Does It While Baking A Cake by Morgan Penn


Lovely painting - I adore that come hither look!

Then down to South Bank to meet up with Manda for Avanti Display's 'Stormbringer' as part of the National Theatre's Watch This Space season, a walk along the Thames "beach" and a stroll along the south bank towards Westminster. A very lovely day all in all!

edit: a weekend which I then spoiled by going home and getting steaming drunk thus missing archery on Sunday morning!!!

2 comments:

Mr Atrocity said...

Is Michelle the blonde middle-aged woman in MB? If so, she scares the bejesus out of me.

Boudicca Lee said...

It is - I did a Philip Ridley theatre show to raise funds for Kosava Aid with her about 8 years ago; so I know that she's harmless really!