Friday, February 09, 2007

Depression - a light at the end of the tunnel?

The seemingly endless depression that comes with cloudy and cold winter months is slowly but surely being abated by:
  • Becoming the proud owner of tickets to all 3 London dates of Manic Street Preachers tour in May. OH...MY...GOD...who was I kidding when I said that they don't really matter to me anymore, I am so not over them at all...I almost cried for joy this morning when all my bookings went through.
  • Beginning working of the body weekly sessions to address my fraught relationship with food.
  • Losing 10lbs in 4 weeks on the Slimming World diet.
  • Being joined in London by the lovely Julie (hurrah!) and starting walking evenings instead of joining a gym.
  • Looking forward to Centreparcs in the first weekend of March (note to self: buy a new swimming costume).
  • Actually looking forward to becoming 30...
  • Crafting it up to max - you should see my new plastic bag holder and lavender bags!
  • EBay craft shopping - leftover Cath Kidston fabric for me to play with? Yes please!
  • EBay spends on CD's that I've denied myself for months.
  • Making lovely dinners for friends
  • Making, baking and creating in the kitchen - I've made some lovely spicy tom sauces that I'm very proud of.
  • Planning the rest of my life with a wonderful young man that makes me extremely happy indeedy.
Now, just to get on top of the endless to do list at work and all will be sorted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to hear you're on the up again. I think I may be too!
love
jan
xxx

Anonymous said...

Stay away from eBay.... it is the devil's work and you will end up with a house full of hippe-rubbish.... err.... well, you have been to my house - nuf said!

The Fairy Uncle