Friday, February 03, 2006

Centre Parcs highlight (and lowlights):
  • not being able to find the meet up car park in Richmond for over half an hour
  • Babs Streisland in the car
  • getting car sick
  • flirting with Euro millions boys in the petrol station
  • eating too many jelly sweets
  • flumes and jungle river madness
  • new pj's covered in glittery fairies
  • rising early to watch the sun come up over the trees and spotting more nature in 3 hours than I have in 8 years in London
  • nature trail walks
  • crying because I'm jealous of all the happy families (with dads!)
  • watching glitter from my pj's appear all over the villa
  • 100 best videos on some random tv channel - Hels and I rocking out to Guns 'n' Roses and other out rock classics
  • teaching barmen to make white russians (yummy!)
  • a horrible chinese dinner but with a great gang of people (6 'welsh chavs' and 6 'middle class wankers'!)
  • helium balloons
  • Pancake House huge pancakes covered in ice cream and apples
  • Aqua Sana Spa - wonderful experience - I chilled out in the meditation room, swam in the lovely outdoor pool, steamed in two different steam rooms, zen'd out in the zen garden, sweated in the sauna and refreshed by shivering in the ice fountain. Each room had it's own theme and it were decorated really well. The Indian Blossom steam room was my favourite I think
  • goodbye dinner with the 'welsh chavs'

Brilliant time all in all, I whole heartedly recommend Centre Parcs for cheap fun holidays!

No comments: