Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tuesday blues have extended into full on miserableness. No matter what I do things go wrong at the moment and people around me seem to having a bad time of it too. Feeling very down but sitting at the parents surrounded by dogs and watching The Simpsons so beginning to feel a little better...Also I'm spending too much money on ebay CD's. So far I have brought:

Bravery - The Bravery
Hot Fuss - The Killers
A Certain Trigger - Maximo Park
Futureheads - The Futureheads
Antics - Interpol

and bidding on:

Happiness in Magazines - Graham Coxon
Kitty Jay - Seth Lakeman
Sweet England - Jim Moray
Odyssey - Fischerspooner
Howl - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Bang Bang Rock 'n' Roll - Art Brut

That should cheer me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nifty. hey, who calls you Boo? Just curious. I'm Elizabeth, but its a nickname I've had all my life. (Sounds kindof ghostly, dontcha think?) Hope you find some awsome music! Elioskaposta!

Boudicca Lee said...

Hey,

I'm called Boudicca so it's always been shortened to Boo. Since I was a baby really and I adore it (and people's faces when they meet me for the first time and get confused when I'm introduced as Boo!). Halloween treats with your name on are great too!

My new CD's are slowly but surely arriving from my ebay overload and they are so good I don't care that I spent so much!