Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I had an argument with the boy/f on Sunday - our first big, non-drunk argument that is (in 11th months that's pretty good!). Basically we hadn't done anything all weekend and lots of things we're said...about me. The fact I don't want to see his mates, that fact that I don't want to do anything at the weekend, that I don't come over to his house and that I'm always tired. some of these are fair enough comments, I am always knackered at the weekends...'cause I work bloody hard during the week. However, that fact that I don't go around to his is that he has a single bed (and anyone that knows me is aware that I don't fit into a single by myself let alone with someone else too!)..anyway, he's got a single sofa bed now which means that I can start to spend more time there. I then say I'll come over to his on Monday night and he says "nah, I'll come to yours" - bloody men!

Blah, blah, blah.

I have two weeks off work and broadband has been cut off at home so it'll be quite for a bit!

Plans for the next two weeks:

Visit grandparentage
Go to a leaving do for a work colleague
St Martin in the fields concert (if I can wangle freebies)
Go to The Libertines exhibition at Proud Camden
Go to Bournemouth
Go to a posh do at a posh hotel (free drinks and nibbles)
Go to Godskitchen Global Gathering

Lots of fun!

No comments: