Saturday, April 10, 2004

Had a lovely Good Friday...stayed in my favourite lazy pj's all day (ghost bottoms from Old Navy, New York - YAY!) and watched telly ( The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, the Jungle Book and Mary Poppins) and worked on my artists way stuff. I'm finding the morning pages quite hard work. It's the exercise of writing 3 pages...stream of consciousness when you first get up. I'm very much a non-morning person and find it difficult to talk before that first mug of steaming hot coffee so the thought of writing is very hard. Of course, Julia Cameron would just say that this is my inner critic trying to stop be being creative! Some of the other weekly tasks are interesting though, kinda looking at your life, your past and thinking about how things have effected your approach to your own creativity...

Today I had lots of plans to go and see some art but cleaning and bad weather got in the way and Jessie's mum was visiting and then Lucy, Kev and baby Gracie came around to visit!

I should really be going to see The Libertines tonight at The Coronet in Elephant and Castle for the Don Letts night but instead I checked my bank balance and there is no way I can afford £15 for the ticket and buy drinks in there...I fucking hate being poor...

Although next month I will be making sure I have enough money for the brand spanking new Morrissey album at the moment of release! Am so over excited, the new single is just fantastic...

No comments: