Wednesday, November 26, 2003

General Update:

Friday 21st - went to see 'The Trouble With Richard'. It's a Shape and Graeae co-production for schools (Key Stage 3 so 11 -14 yr olds). It focuses on 13 yr old disabled student Richard and his move to mainstream school. It was a Forum Theatre piece (which is what the company I work for does) but they worked it in a different way to us...it was quite set and ridged, with not much room for experiementation...it was ok but not enough 'freedom' to make changes in Richard's life.

In the evening I went to Photoforum at Four Corners (part of Photomonth) with my young man. There wasn't particularly one photographer that stood out...at all...quite boring.

Raining all weekend, so I stayed in.

Currently, the house are all going to move (hopefully staying together and staying in the area) so I'm majorly scatty and unsettled. I find moving really difficult because I spent most of my childhood moving every couple of years or so and now like to be settled - I'm it'll all be ok though (hopefully)

No comments: