Thursday, October 09, 2003

Overhung like mad. We went to see Dodger's band Smart Dogs at Metro's on Oxford Street. Dodger being one of Lorna's (many, many, many) young men. The band were technically good, nice riffs, looked pretty hot etc but no soul whatsoever. No content to them, nothing to make them stand out from the crowd of wannabe Oasis shite.

Post-gig, we walked along to Candy Box with Lorna, Carla, Jess and boy/f in tow. Tagging along was another young man of Lornie's. He who is known as 'Thuggy Beast'. Mainly due to him being a THUG and a BEAST. He was in amazing form, throwing Carla against a car, then a shop window, trying to hit me a number of times. Lornie of course thinks that all of this is cute...good start to the evening.

I end up in a corner with boy/f having a rather odd, deep conversation. I'm so fucking crazy about this man and he's downright refusing to fall in love with me...(or at least refusing to tell me he loves me).

Went to join the others later on (Hels had turned up meanwhile). Lorna and Jess had a screaming, shouting, crying match at the bar about various friendship/work/living together stuff. Jess went home early. My young man and me went home a little later. Jess still up and still very unhappy. We all go to beds after a chat. I am woken by Lornie and Hels throwing stones and shouting abuse at my window in the very early hours 'cos they'd lost their keys.

Bah, tonight I intend to be in bed by 10pm!

No comments: