Monday, May 05, 2003

I am currently in Hastings having a week off work...I feel wrecked. I have no idea why but a certain young lady does! . OH DEAR!!!

We apart from the Saturday/Sunday madness we all went out on Thursday to Smash and Grab (SMASH IT!). Courtney, once again in full drag - looking fantastic (but who did actually get too drunk and elbow me in the head causing minor concussion - bless 'im!). My ladies were looking good too...50's retro housewife is the look of the season, pearls out ladies! We got tres drunk and I felt awful the next day at work. So awful in fact that Jess and I stayed in on Friday (after much discussion, Magic 8 Ball consulting - which it has to be said was no help at all).

Today was the Green Man Festival in Hastings, lots of morris dancers, drummers, groovy costumes and bikers about. The parade through the town was really good fun - loads of noise and general pagan May Day celebration nonsense. Then we went to look at the motorbikes - lusting over bikes (and it has to be said some of the bikers too) was great fun. Then back to the parentage where I fell asleep (still knackered now!). Then I woke up watched bad Bank Holiday movies, a fantastic Twelfth Night adaptation and the 100 greatest movie stars (which mainly consisted of me lusting rather loudly over Chris Walken - I LOVE THAT MAN! and quoting word for word loads of the clips that were played, then Dad and I replayed Taxi Driver "You looking at me?" scene which shit accents). All in all a fun day!

No comments: